Custom Made Filter Bags
For unique applications requiring liquid filter bags which fall outside of the scope of our standard range, our manufacturing flexibility and expertise enables us to design and produce custom made products which perfectly meet our clients needs. Such bespoke products include, but are not limited to :
- Filter bags with non-standard dimensions
- Filter bags with Tie cord
- Special ring types and sizes e.g. “X100” 5.5” polypropylene moulded collar
- ‘Bucket’ style bags with circular base
- Square/ rectangular bags
- ‘Box-type’ bags
- Cylindrical filter sleeves
- Filter bags made from speciality fabrics, such as our PVC ‘carbon’ filter bag, antistatic felt or mesh
For demanding applications which require modifications to a standard filter bag product, customisation options include :
- Reinforced seams
- Special lifting handles
- Reverse collar construction
- Filter media with micron ratings other than standard.
Standard Filter Bag Overview
Allied Filter Systems Ltd manufactures high quality liquid filter bags to fit standard size filter vessels, as well as custom designed products where requested. The constituent materials have been chosen for their purity, consistent high quality and repeatable performance.
Sewn Needlefelt Filter Bags
Traditional sewn needlefelt filter bags are a versatile and cost effective media providing a high solid holding capacity for both non-deformable and deformable, gelatinous particles. By means of a depth filtration mechanism, particles penetrate and are captured throughout the depth of the filter media.
Fully Welded Filter Bags
All seams are welded rather than sewn, and combined with our positive sealing moulded Welseal (polypropylene or polyester) welded ring, no process liquid can bypass through needleholes caused by the sewing process or around a traditional metal ring.