Proxis Melt Blown Cartridges
Proxis T series cartridges are nominal rated with a particle removal efficiency of 90% at the designated micron rating.
Proxis A series cartridges are absolute rated with a particle removal efficiency of 99.9% at the designated micron rating.
Proxis cartridges have a 100% polypropylene construction, and feature an inner core to enhance mechanical strength. They have a graded density structure, and have no contaminant downloading even at high differential pressures.
- Available in a wide range of micron sizes from 0.5 – 150.
- Standard length : 4 7/8” to 40”.
- Custom lengths up to 60” possible.
- Standard diameter : I.D. 27.5mm, O.D. 63.5mm.
- Available in large 110mm diameter, 10″ and 20″ lengths for higher flow rates and dirt holding capacity.
- Can be fitted with all industry standard end caps
- Most commonly double open ended, but can be fitted with all industry standard end caps.
- O-rings for end caps include Nitrile, EPDM, Silicone, Viton, PTFE encapsulated Viton, PTFE encapsulated Silicone.
- Maximum recommended differential pressure : 2.6 Bar (1 Bar @ 82°C, 2 Bar @ 66°C, 4.2 Bar @ 24 °C).
- Maximum recommended temperatures : 59°C – double open ended versions 82°C – all single open ended versions.
- Cartridges will easily rinse-up to 18 Megohm-cm.
- Toxicity: Cartridges are appropriate for use in pharmaceutical applications. Components meet USP-XXIII, Class VI criteria.
- Purity: Proxis cartridges are made of polypropylene resin meeting FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.1520. No binders, lubricants or anti-static agents are used in the manufacturing process.
Please contact us for further information or view our range of Filter Cartridges.
LV1 Stainless Steel Single Cartridge Housings
The LV1 series single cartridge vessels consist of an investment cast head with 1” BSP (F) inline connections and 1/8” BSP (F) vent, a quick release clamp, and a bowl with ¼” BSP (F) bottom drain. LV1 vessels are produced in four sizes to suit industry standard 10”, 20”, 30” and 40” nominal length filter cartridges. The universal head can be configured to suit double open ended, code 8 (222 o rings/fin) or code 3 (222 o rings / flat) cartridges.
Multi Round Stainless Steel Cartridge Housings
Multi round cartridge vessels feature a universal bottom cup to suit double open ended, code 8 (222 o rings/fin) or code 3 (222 o rings / flat) cartridges. Our vessel design therefore provides versatility – by simply exchanging the cartridge top sealing components, the vessel can be converted to suit either double open ended cartridges or to suit code 3 and 8 cartridges. For use with double open ended cartridges, vessels are provided with a cup and spring component which achieves both top sealing and cartridge core location, and a compression plate.
Plastic Cartridge Housings
Plastic Housings – For applications involving non-aggressive fluids, these are a low cost, small sized single cartridge housings to suit 10″ or 20″ cartridges. They consist of a polypropylene body and screw on lid which forms a leak proof seal by compression of an o ring. The body can either be opaque or clear. 1/2″ – 1 1/2″ BSP screwed inline connections are available as standard. An optional pressure release button is available on the inlet port. Available accessories include spanners and mounting brackets.