RBF Profile Series Filter Bag Housing
The RBF Profile Series is a side entry, recessed basket design filter bag housing. The vessel features our unique profiled body, which seats both the restrainer basket and filter bag. The filter bag is held in position within the profile, and precision manufacture ensures a positive seal between the filter bag and housing. A hold down device is present for further security and is compressed by the top cover. The profiled body eliminates crevices, and with all parts being accessible, the vessel is easy to clean.
The heavy duty restrainer basket is constructed from high open area perforated stainless steel and holds our complete range of filter bags, from traditional steel ring to our moulded ‘Welseal’ collar. Precision manufacture of the vessel’s profiled body ensures no need for an under basket o-ring.
Within this series are two models, the RBFP and the RBFD, giving a choice of two lid closure types to suit all budgets.
RBFP: Tri-clover top cover plate
It is held in place by three reclining swing bolts with eye nuts and seals with a single o ring. One of the nuts acts as a hinge. The cover plate also has a lid stop and an integrated lifting handle, and can be orientated to 3 different opening positions.
RBFD: Dome lid design
V-clamp band closure, single o ring seal.
The RBF Profile series is available in stainless steel grades 304 and 316L, and as standard has a bead blasted exterior finish. There is a choice of seven connection configurations.
As standard, the RBF profile series is provided with adjustable legs, but on request, it is also available with an inverted dished base and bolt down plate.
Other optional features are available to meet all customer requirements please call or fill in the enquiry form for more information.
The RBF Profile is 110oc and 10 Bar rated, can be CE Marked, and can have ATEX certification.
- ½” BSP (F) plug standard on top vent.
- 2” BSP (F) drain standard on side outlet vessels (styles 3, 4, 7, 8).
- 2” BSP (F) inlet and outlet standard for threaded connections.
- 2” ANSI 150# or DN50 PN16 inlet and outlet flanges standard on all flanged vessels.
- Customer may specify any connection size, type and configuration if different from standard.
- Adjustable legs are standard.
- Gasket materials include :- Buna-n (nitrile), EPDM (Ethylene propylene), Viton, PTFE, PTFE Encapsulated.