RBF Series Filter Bag Housing
The RBF series is a side entry, recessed basket design filter bag housing. It features a tri-clover top cover plate which is held in place by three reclining swing bolts with eye nuts, and seals with a single o ring. One of the nuts acts as a hinge. The cover plate also has a lid stop and an integrated lifting handle, and can be orientated to 3 different opening positions.
The RBF vessel features an internal machined ring, which seats both the restrainer basket and filter bag. The filter bag is held in position by compression of a hold down device by the top cover ensuring a 360o positive seal.
The heavy duty restrainer basket is constructed from high open area perforated stainless steel and holds our complete range of filter bags, from traditional steel ring to our moulded ‘Welseal’ collar. Precision manufacture ensures that there is no need for an under basket o-ring.
RBF Series Filter Housing Brochure
The RBF series is manufactured from either stainless steel 304 or 316L, and has a bead blasted exterior finish. There is a choice of seven connection configurations (Styles 2 – 8).
Optional features are available to meet all customer requirements.
The RBF is 110oc and 10 Bar rated, can be CE Marked and be provided with ATEX certification.
The RBF is also available with a pressure rating of 16 Bar for more demanding applications.
- ½” BSP (F) plug standard on top vent.
- 2” BSP (F) drain standard on side outlet vessels (styles 3, 4, 7, 8).
- 2” BSP (F) inlet and outlet standard for threaded connections.
- 2” ANSI 150# or DN50 PN16 inlet and outlet flanges standard on all flanged vessels.
- Customer may specify any connection size, type and configuration if different from standard.
- Adjustable legs are standard.
- Gasket materials include :- Buna-n (nitrile), EPDM (Ethylene propylene), Viton, PTFE, PTFE Encapsulated.