Resin Bonded Filter Cartridges
Resin Bonded filter cartridges have a unique, proprietary two-stage filtration design to maximise particle retention and service life in viscous fluid filtration application.
An outer, spiral, prefilter wrap, made from a fibre blend of Polyester and acrylic, increases cartridge strength and eliminates residual debris associated with conventional or machined and grooved, resin bonded cartridges.
Resin Bonded filter cartridges are available in eight differentiated removal ratings of 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 125 and 150µm pore sizes to meet a wide range of performance requirements.
- Outer, spiral wrap collects large particles and agglomerates, while inner layers control particle removal at rated size
- Outer wrap increases surface area and eliminates loose debris and contamination caused by machined products
- Extra-long acrylic fibres provide added strength, resit breakage and migration common with competitive “short fibre” cartridges
- Available with optimal single open-ended seals (222 O-ring with flat cap) in ABS or Nylon
- Phenolic resin impregnation strengthens cartridge for use with high viscosity fluids
- Withstands pressure surges up to 150 psid across cartridge (depending on fluid temperature)
- One-piece construction eliminates bypass concerns with multi-length cartridges and eases change out
- Silicone free construction ensures no contamination to adversely affect adhesion properties of coatings