Resin Bonded Filter Cartridges
Resin Bonded filter cartridges have a unique, proprietary two-stage filtration design to maximise particle retention and service life in viscous fluid filtration application.
An outer, spiral, prefilter wrap, made from a fibre blend of Polyester and acrylic, increases cartridge strength and eliminates residual debris associated with conventional or machined and grooved, resin bonded cartridges.
Resin Bonded filter cartridges are available in eight differentiated removal ratings of 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 125 and 150µm pore sizes to meet a wide range of performance requirements.
- Outer, spiral wrap collects large particles and agglomerates, while inner layers control particle removal at rated size
- Outer wrap increases surface area and eliminates loose debris and contamination caused by machined products
- Extra-long acrylic fibres provide added strength, resit breakage and migration common with competitive “short fibre” cartridges
- Available with optimal single open-ended seals (222 O-ring with flat cap) in ABS or Nylon
- Phenolic resin impregnation strengthens cartridge for use with high viscosity fluids
- Withstands pressure surges up to 150 psid across cartridge (depending on fluid temperature)
- One-piece construction eliminates bypass concerns with multi-length cartridges and eases change out
- Silicone free construction ensures no contamination to adversely affect adhesion properties of coatings
Please contact us for further information or view our range of Filter Cartridges.
LV1 Stainless Steel Single Cartridge Housings
The LV1 series single cartridge vessels consist of an investment cast head with 1” BSP (F) inline connections and 1/8” BSP (F) vent, a quick release clamp, and a bowl with ¼” BSP (F) bottom drain. LV1 vessels are produced in four sizes to suit industry standard 10”, 20”, 30” and 40” nominal length filter cartridges. The universal head can be configured to suit double open ended, code 8 (222 o rings/fin) or code 3 (222 o rings / flat) cartridges.
Melt Blown Cartridges
Constructed from 100% polypropylene or nylon melt blown microfibre media giving highly efficient depth filtration. Melt blown cartridges have a graded density pore structure which enhances dirt holding capacity and prolongs their service lifetime. All melt blown cartridges are free from surfactants, resins, binders and adhesives. A bonded surface finish eliminates fibre migration into the filtrate.
Multi Round Stainless Steel Cartridge Housings
Multi round cartridge vessels feature a universal bottom cup to suit double open ended, code 8 (222 o rings/fin) or code 3 (222 o rings / flat) cartridges. Our vessel design therefore provides versatility – by simply exchanging the cartridge top sealing components, the vessel can be converted to suit either double open ended cartridges or to suit code 3 and 8 cartridges. For use with double open ended cartridges, vessels are provided with a cup and spring component which achieves both top sealing and cartridge core location, and a compression plate.