Allied Filter Systems Ltd recognise environmental management as among the highest priorities within the business. To achieve pollution prevention and to pursue our goal of continual improvement we will:
- Comply with and where appropriate exceed all legal and other environmental requirements relevant to our activities.
- Assess and control the environmental aspects of our activities, products and services to minimise their impact on the environment.
- Develop eco-efficient working practices by reducing resource consumption and waste generation. Where possible we will recover and recycle waste.
- Understand and control the risks of our activities to minimise environmental pollution, damaging incidents and nuisance to local residents.
- Assess and minimise the environmental consequences of new business developments.
- Ensure our employees and contractors have sufficient experience and training to enable them to meet their responsibilities in safeguarding the environment, including compliance with this policy and relevant procedures.
- Communicate on the environment with interested parties, including employees and customers. We will promote co-operation and good communication at all levels in the company.
- Make this policy publicly available.