Mini Filter Bag Housings
Allied Filter Systems offers a range of mini bag filter housings ideally suited to small batch operations. These compact bag filters are manufactured as standard using stainless steel 316L, and have an exterior bead blasted finish. All mini filter housings are 110oc and 10 Bar rated. Depending on model, they can be CE Marked and can have ATEX certification. Optional features are available to meet all customer requirements.
The standard range includes three models in two different sizes :
- HD 13 and 14 (Main Image)
Flush top bag fitting, with laser cut profile top held in place by two reclining swing bolts with eye nuts. One of the nuts acts as a hinge to the top cover.
- RBFP 13 and 14 (2nd Image)
Recessed bag fitting with profiled body, with tri clover lid held in place by three reclining swing bolts with eye nuts. One of the nuts acts as a hinge to the top cover.
- RBFV 13 and 14 (3rd Image)
Recessed bag fitting with profiled body and v-clamp closure lid design.
Mini Filter Housing Brochure
- 1” BSP (F) drain standard on all side outlet vessels (HD style 1 (inline), and all models styles 3,4,7,8).
- ¼” BSP (F) plug standard on inlet HD13 and HD14 only.
- ¼” BSP (F) plug standard on top vent of all models.
- 1” BSP (F) inlet and outlet standard for threaded vessels.
- 1” ANSI 150# or DN25 PN16 inlet and outlet standard for all flanged vessels.
- Customer may specify piping size, connection type and configuration if different from standard.
- Gasket materials include :- Buna-n (nitrile), EPDM (Ethylene propylene), Viton, PTFE, PTFE Encapsulated.
Bespoke Filter Bag Housings
Allied Filter Systems is able to offer custom made filter bag vessels with special options to suit all customer requirements.
Filter Bag Accessories
Allied Filter Systems Ltd is able to supply a wide range of bag filter accessories to complement our range of filter housings and also those from other manufacturers. Restrainer baskets – Stainless steel 316L in all industry standard sizes and available in a variety of styles to fit all types of housings. Baskets can also be manufactured with a stainless steel mesh lining (37 to 840 micron) or produced from perforated sheet other than the standard 3mm, commonly 1mm to 10mm. Coated baskets (e.g. Halar) are also available.
The HD11 and 12 Single Bag Filter is designed for heavy duty industrial applications and gives the highest possible performance in demanding processes. Featuring investment cast and precision machined components, it is the most modern, innovative and practical filter bag housing available on the market. The HD series has a top entry design, ensuring a minimum head of unfiltered liquid. It features flush top fitting of filter bags, which enables easy changeout, and is therefore suitable for use with the most aggressive fluids.