Mini Filter Bag Housings
Allied Filter Systems offers a range of mini bag filter housings ideally suited to small batch operations. These compact bag filters are manufactured as standard using stainless steel 316L, and have an exterior bead blasted finish. All mini filter housings are 110oc and 10 Bar rated. Depending on model, they can be CE Marked and can have ATEX certification. Optional features are available to meet all customer requirements.
The standard range includes three models in two different sizes :
- HD 13 and 14 (Main Image)
Flush top bag fitting, with laser cut profile top held in place by two reclining swing bolts with eye nuts. One of the nuts acts as a hinge to the top cover.
- RBFP 13 and 14 (2nd Image)
Recessed bag fitting with profiled body, with tri clover lid held in place by three reclining swing bolts with eye nuts. One of the nuts acts as a hinge to the top cover.
- RBFV 13 and 14 (3rd Image)
Recessed bag fitting with profiled body and v-clamp closure lid design.
Mini Filter Housing Brochure
- 1” BSP (F) drain standard on all side outlet vessels (HD style 1 (inline), and all models styles 3,4,7,8).
- ¼” BSP (F) plug standard on inlet HD13 and HD14 only.
- ¼” BSP (F) plug standard on top vent of all models.
- 1” BSP (F) inlet and outlet standard for threaded vessels.
- 1” ANSI 150# or DN25 PN16 inlet and outlet standard for all flanged vessels.
- Customer may specify piping size, connection type and configuration if different from standard.
- Gasket materials include :- Buna-n (nitrile), EPDM (Ethylene propylene), Viton, PTFE, PTFE Encapsulated.