The TRBF Series filter bag vessel features a single point centre bolt closure which is engaged by a T Bar. The design provides quick opening and closing of the housing, and requires no tools for operators. The lid is hinged ensuring easy handling. Location guides are present to enable perfect positioning when closing the lid.
The TRBF features a precision engineered internal ring, achieving an excellent seal with the filter bag and therefore producing the best possible filtration result.
The vessel is available in two sizes to suit industry standard size 1 (TRBF11) and size 2 (TRBF12) filter bags and can be constructed from either stainless steel 304 or 316L. Various connection types and orientations are available to provide the exact product to suit the application.
TRBF Series Filter Housing Brochure
The TRBF has a pressure rating of 6.5 Bar, can be CE marked and can be provided with ATEX certification.
- ½” BSP (F) plug standard on top vent.
- 2” BSP (F) drain standard on side outlet vessels (styles 3, 4, 7, 8).
- 2” BSP (F) inlet and outlet standard for threaded connections.
- 2” ANSI 150# or DN50 PN16 inlet and outlet flanges standard on all flanged vessels.
- Customer may specify any connection size, type and configuration if different from standard.
- Adjustable legs are standard.
- Gasket materials include :- Buna-n (nitrile), EPDM (Ethylene propylene), Viton, PTFE, PTFE Encapsulated.